Whether learning about the local traditions and skills in a museum or browsing some art from the area, you’ll enjoy what you find.
- New Bedford Whaling Museum – This national historic park offers a glimpse into the past trade of the area
- Battle Ship Cove – Take a stroll on a real life battle ship
- Tiffany Peay Jewelry – Beautiful handmade local jewelry
- Dedee Shattuck Gallery – This wonderful local gallery brings awe inspiring arts from near and far
- Arch Contemporary Ceramics – Located in Historic four corners, Arch offers wonderful locally made pottery